I know it’s long but pls help.

Nikki

So the kid that sexually assaulted me,damn near raped me, did it in my mother’s closet while I was in and out of conciseness. The part that hurts me even more was that I had people who I thought really cared about and love me there being nosy and thinking we were just fucking. Sadly not the case. And it’s hard to just cut those people out of my life now. The kid then left my home and stole $112 from me as well. Little things trigger me like the way someone sits or lays, brushing my teeth and even music. What kills me on the inside is that he also did this to another girl 4 year before me. Police have yet to do anything but I’m at the point where their help won’t do enough for me. I use to really care and like this boy. He plays this front that attracts many to him. Idk what it is. I hear people telling me that he really did care about me and this makes him feel like a monster but yet refuse to answer my calls. Others tell me that he just says that to get people on his side. I have really bad nightmares with him in it. They use to be worse but they started to go away. I just recently had one and it wasnt scary but made me uncomfortable and I can’t stop thinking about it. Part of me wants to just talk to him but I don’t even know what I would say. I am learning to forgive everyone involved even though it is the hardest thing I think I could even try to do. I don’t think many understand I have little people who believe me or I can vent to. I feel so weird but can’t tell what’s wrong. I don’t let it take over my life or revolve around my whole world but my depression comes in waves. Idk what to do can someone just pls reply and tell me something I can do. Should I talk to him?should I not at all? It’s our senior year and idk if I want to move on with my life like this. what are things I should say if I do? Am I crazy for wanting to? What’s the right thing? Pls help .