Funny Coming Out Story

So Last Night I had my Bestie over and so did my Brother. And my friend, let’s say M, convinced all of us to pull an all nighter(which we actually did and we went to sleep at 7 am) And we were playing a video game spelunky(we played hundreds of rounds) and Will we were playing we played truth of truth. People are always joking about,Let’s call him F, F being gay or being a girl cause he has a feminine side. I asksd him if he was actually straight. It was about a minute before I said “you don’t have to come out if you don’t want to” but he said “you know what, I am bisexual” and I said “well if your coming out isn’t it right if I did too?well I’m Pansexual!!!” And then my brother said “well actually I’m Bisexual too.” M said “well since you all came out, I’ll come out too, I’m a snake!” (It’s a inside joke) “But actually I’m Bicurious” she said

So four of four of us came out to being 🏳️‍🌈 LGBTQ+ in a matter of seconds. Then my brother said “Two bi, one pan and one straight walk into a bar. It sounds like a beginning of a joke!” And we all laughed and Started talking about how we found out, who we have told and just around the subject. It was a really fun night!!!

Edit; F has now come out as trans so pretend all the he’s for F is she 🤪