This might be my sign! 🌷

Jenny👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🍁❤️

I’m 38 weeks tomorrow and I know it’s still a little early but in the end of my first trimester me and my man bought some Lillies to plant with my two daughters and yes we are naming our third daughter Lily so I’ve never been a plant person, my whole life I’ve killed every plant given to me or ones I have bought but I came outside everyday to water my Lillie’s, make sure they had enough sun and by the middle of my second trimester I could see green coming from the dirt I planted them in. So every morning after that I watched them grow and grow along with my belly and about the beginning of my third trimester I started having labor contractions but they were never actually labor. As the days go on they have grown stronger and so has my flowers. Well to my surprise I woke up this morning and one of the Lillie’s has started to bloom

I walked as fast as I could with my phone to snap this picture! I was so excited and the first thought that came to my mind was maybe it was a sign that my Lily will be here soon. Almost at the end of the day I went back out and it was even bigger

Now this might sound silly to y’all or y’all don’t believe in signs and let me tell you a lot of the times I wouldn’t either....but this, this felt like a real sign. So maybe my sweet Lily girl will be here since the first flower or plant that has ever grown or me or even bloomed was a Lillie that’s been growing with me this whole pregnancy.