7 month old daughter and new one on the way

Jordan

My daughter Haidyn just turned 7 months on the 16th. I don't know if it's me or if anyone else has this but I just found out I was pregnant last night I am 4 weeks and 3 days I know it's still a little early but looking at that positive test I'm so excited to have another one on the way but on the other side I have really bad anxiety because I feel like I didn't have enough time with my daughter already and I don't want her to feel neglected and of course I would never make her feel that way I'll give her all the attention in the world but I don't know if it's just me or I just have really bad anxiety... I spend every waking moment with ass little girl except for when I'm at work 3 days a week.. So I know I'll have enough time for both of them I just don't know how she'll react or feel.

Any other moms felt this way. I'm probably just overreacting she's going to be a year-and-a-half when the babies born just about that.. And I know she'll love the baby.. I don't know why I feel so anxious about having another one just because I don't want my daughter to feel lonely.. if that makes any sense.