Half way through!!!!!

Desteny

I am 20 weeks+ and she is my first baby. Am I just in a weird part of the pregnancy ?! Cuz I’m already done being pregnant. This just started this week. I started getting uncomfortable laying in bed trying to sleep and I absolutely hate sleeping on my left side, I can stand my right side but baby girl won’t have it😒 I’ve been feeling discomfort, because she’s obviously getting bigger and I can feel it lol, so the pressure I feel on random days... where she lays and is too stubborn to move is just uncomfortable. And earlier today, I felt a black out coming on, I got super hot, started sweating really bad, felt weak, and my hearing faded out, felt nauseas and just was unable to stand it. I had to lay down and cool down and relax to make it stop. Only lasted maybe 10 minutes... but I’ve had three of these so far throughout my pregnancy and I’m over it lol. I am ready to just have her in my arms and be done with pregnancy! Which is soooo weird because I’ve been dying to be pregnant, but now that I am... at least in this last week I’ve just been like, “okay these last 20 weeks can speed up”! Is this a normal thing?! Am I going to regret feeling this way? So many moms I know miss being pregnant? Blehhhh lol. Please tell me this is just a weird phase or something! I want to enjoy my pregnancy, and I don’t understand why this last week has been so off!