sneaking out

Hannah

i’ll start this out with the fact that my parents have a tracker on my phone so they know where it is all the time so to get around it, i leave it where i say i’m going to be and go do what i was (which doesn’t happen often btw) and i’m 19 going to be 20 and a sophomore in college. so last night i lied to my parents about what i was going. i told them that i was going bowling with some of my friends but in reality, i went to drive around with this kid i’m talking to and left my phone where i said i would be. however, my brother knows what i did and i’m scared that he’s going to say something to my parents and then i’ll be in a crap load of trouble. if this were to happen, what do you think the best idea would be? do i come clean and tell them it was because i was nervous of telling them that i was talking to a guy (which is true) and that we literally just drove around town for a little? or do i come up with a story to try and play it off (and if so, i’ll need a little help because i’m not creative and i need it to be believable)

help please, it would be so much appreciated