FINALLY !! My Rainbow Baby is here!!😊

Jaleasa • Awaiting the arrival of our Rainbow Baby!🌈💙💙💙 Jayvion Gilmore 08.2018

On Wednesday (July 18th) I started feeling bad,

my head was hurting & I was nauseous so I slept for most of the day. Thursday (July 19th) I woke up & something just didn’t feel right, I hadn’t felt my son move since earlier the night before , so I immediately started freaking out. I called my OB office & they told me to come in. So I go to the doctor and they do ultrasound the baby was fine he was just sleepy he started kicking after we got done with ultrasound. I go back for vitals

& my Blood Pressure was 144/99. My doctor comes in & says that he was concerned with my Blood Pressure so he checked my cervix, I was still only 1/2 centimeter dilated 50 effaced. So he says we will probably deliver on Monday if your blood pressure is still high & we will probably deliver VIA C-Section. So I leave the doctors office, we go get food & wait for my in laws to bring my other son (he’s adopted). We’re waiting on my in laws & the doctors office calls back. & says that my doctor felt uneasy about making me wait until Monday with my BP that high, he said anything could happen so he said we are going to do a C-Section the next day (Friday July 20,2018) Immediately started to panick & freaking out. We had to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM , my C-section was scheduled for 7:30. We arrive at the hospital that Friday morning, checked in went to labor and delivery. I got hooked up to IV’s & fetal heart monitor, quickest 2 hours of my life. We went back for C- Section at exactly 7:30. I was scared about getting the epidural , then I started vomiting during the C-Section.🤦🏾‍♀️ My son was born at 7:56 AM on Friday July 20th,2018 Weighing 6lbs 6oz 18 inches long. He was perfect in every way, definitely my miracle baby. 😍🌈 We have been so blessed with this gift.