Rant (kind of)

I’m thinking of quitting my job to stay home (mostly) with my 1 year old and go to school full time. We can’t get by with just my s/o’s paycheck, big idk what to do. When she was 5 months old I started working at daycare and she started going there as well. In January she was in the hospital for a month with RSV. She has a feeding tube because she has hardly gained weight and doesn’t drink enough formula/ breastmilk. She’s been throwing up since Saturday (on and off, it was more often last night) and I don’t know what to do. I hate her going to daycare. She’s been sick so many times. This has happened three times, where she will throw up randomly for 24 hours or longer. She’s only 15 pounds we can’t keep gaining weight and then loosing it. I just don’t know what to do. I want to go on benefits, but one) I feel stupid for quitting my job and relying on state to pay for my food and 2) I’m embarrassed to have to get benefits, but I’m tired of my daughter getting sick. This sucks.

Edit: you’re right. I guess I’ll either have to get an overnight job so my s/o will be with her or keep my job but i hate her getting sick. I thought her immune system would be better by now My job doesn’t even offer insurance, she has Medicaid which has helped a lot and I’m thankful I at least get that help. I wish there were more jobs where we could take our children other than daycares.