Almost 38 weeks and MISERABLE

Ab

For the past 2 days I have had CONSTANT cramps. Period like cramps as well as constantly losing my mucus plug and having bloody streaks in the discharge. Last night I just couldn’t take it anymore so I went to labor and delivery. They said I was dehydrated and gave me lots of water. I had high blood pressure but they made me keep drinking water to lower it. On the monitors I was having contractions but I’m not sure the consistency of them. The baby was having issues with her heart rate which is usual with her lately so I was there 3 hours total. I had two cervix checks with no change in between (they never let me walk to help dilate like they originally said). After being discharged and getting home at almost midnight I fell asleep but I woke up EVERY hour with severe pain and more discharge. This morning I started timing them and I have 1 minute contractions every 20-25 minutes. 2 whole days of this and the OBGYN has nothing to advise. Last night they told me “sorry we wouldn’t help you out more!”

Yeah