He’s not supportive

I was suppose to come on my period on the 20th prior to that I did have sex on ovulation day . I’m a very regular person I always come on a day early or right on the 20th like clock work. I’ve been celibate for a year so when I decided to have sex I didn’t think nothing of it until afterwards before I was due this month I was having headaches,cramping which I never get when I’m about to come on my period so I thought nothing of it the night before I was suppose to come on I was having headaches and cramping on and off I’m like tomorrow is the day and nothing showed, but now it’s the 23rd and still nothing I’m still having slight headaches, constipation I’m always regular, sore boobs, back pain out of this world... by the way I’m not stressed and nothing has changed within my life..

So I told the guy today that I was suppose to start my period last Friday and it never showed him and I been knowing each other for five years and we just started having sex, but he was well you’re probably stressed, your probably have irregular periods I’m like no I have regular periods and every month I come on my period like clockwork and I’m not stressed. I told him I know my body I don’t get symptoms at all when I’m about to start my period especially this back pain..... I thought he would be supportive considering he has three other children, but nope he told me to stop tripping and to let him know when I start my period, because I’m not pregnant and just because you haven’t started your period doesn’t mean anything....

So ladies I’m going to be busy this week so should I take the test Friday ??