Empty sac 6w4d, brown discharge, anyone have a similar experience?

Li

Hi ladies! Looking for similar experiences or any advice in general. I am 6w4d according to my LMP. I started having caramel/tan discharge on Saturday AM when I wiped. I immediately emailed my doctor but she was on vacation so the covering doctor said it could be normal but wanted to schedule an appointment just in case. The caramel/tan discharge continued into Sunday and now this morning turned brown. The weird thing is I only experience this in the morning and by the afternoon there’s no discharge. Anyways I made an appointment for this morning and was able to be seen by a covering doc. They did a transvaginal ultrasound and was able to see a clear sac, however she wasn’t sure if she could see a yolk yet or not but definitely no fetal pole. I’ve been diagnosed as a threatened miscarriage and really do not know what to think at this point. I almost don’t feel pregnant anymore but that could be me freaking myself out mentally (breasts don’t feel as tender and no more slight cramps). I am very appreciative of any replies.