First Unprotected: Long Story Ahead

Juliette • Don't make them gasp. Make them swoon.

For me, I always imagined my first unprotected to be after I was married, when I’m not at all worried about being pregnant knowing that I would have a husband and a family to start.

Though this was not as romanticized as I thought it would be, it was more romantic than I could’ve ever wished for.

So my boyfriend was studying for his summer finals in a separate room while I was bingeing “Brooklyn 99” on the couch eating tofu nuggets. Needless to say, when you’re bingeing a show, you are NOT in your Sunday best. I had a face mask on. I was stuffing my face. I was rubbing my belly. I wouldn’t even have dreamed of getting it on today. I was too invested in the lol’s.

3 hours of later of bingeing and studying, he comes over to take a break and asks to cuddle. I of course said yes because cuddling is one of the best lazy affections ever, so we spend a good amount of time watching videos and laying on each other. It was casually comfortable, and I let out snorts of laugher now and then. In the middle of watching small funny YouTube clips (LongBeachGriffy), my boyfriend turns to me and starts smiling.

“I love you”

“Lmao what I love you too”

Yeah I know super unromantic. But I hear it from him every day and I wasn’t really thinking much from it.

But then he kisses me.

My phone is snatched away. I first just laugh and kiss him back, but then start to melt. This kiss felt really different. It was softer, nicer, more warming. It felt so mature and new, which was weird. I’ve known him since kindergarten, and while we’ve dated for about a year and kissed multiple times, this time felt newer than our first kiss, like I was kissing a loving man instead of my usual dorky boyfriend.

He pulls away gently and just smiles in a way I’ve never seen him before.

“You are absolutely lovely.”

He didn’t say pretty. Or sexy. Or cute. Or perfect. I was dressed to the 1’s, with messy hair, no makeup, and baggy clothes, but to him I was lovely. To him I was not just some cute girl that he was dating, but someone who delightfully brings him to love. Someone lovely.

He kisses me again and strokes my face, whispering how he could do this for hours, running down my each and every curve chuckling about how he loved ever bit of it. My stretch marks, my chubby patches, my sweaty hair and face, every imperfection was beautiful and lovely. My face swelled with embarrassment. I’ve never heard him so deep and sexy and loving, and I could feel myself at a loss for words.

He kisses my neck firmly while stroking my thigh. I could feel myself getting warmer by the second. He pulls off my shirt and leans back, eyes grazing over my upper body. He grazes my nipples, which both became firm and red and he just chuckles again. I’m red hot and embarrassed, and now extremely horny.

“What are you laughing at?”

“You make it too easy to love you. It’s hilariously not fair.” He leans down and flicks my nipple with his tongue before circling around and sucking on it, another hand massaging my other small breast. I moan slightly and he slowly moves downward, leaving a trail of kisses until he’s at my thighs while also taking off my soaked panties and shorts. At this rate I’m bucking my hips at him. He kisses my thighs closer and closer to my clit, yet never really touching it. He’s teasing me and I know he knows it’s working, because I’m whimpering and grabbing his hair. I try my hardest to tell him to stop teasing me, but I’m so breathy and horny that I can’t say anything coherently. I force myself to look down and as soon as my eyes meet his, he flattens his tongue and licks my clit.

I moan. Hard. My hips involuntarily move forward. He’s sucking, licking, penetrating his tongue into me and all I can do is moan.

“Fuck you’re so fucking wet.”

He slides his finger in me in the middle of licking my clit and massages my insides, changing pace from achingly slow to wondrously fast and back to slow. I’ve never felt so incredibly good and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I had to kiss him again. I needed to kiss all of him.

I pull him up and kiss him roughly. His face is literally dripping in me and his lips taste salty, yet kind of sweet. I was tasting myself through him and it tasted so good. I pushed him to the bed and grind on his shorts, my wetness staining his clothes. I could feel how hard he was and it drove me insane.

I unbutton his shirt and kiss him before inching down and pulling off his shorts, immediately engulfing him. He pulls my hair and tries to close his thighs, but I hold them open, alternating from sucking on his tip to massaging his balls with my mouth to taking in his whole dick. He moans my name and gasps for me to go faster or slower. His eyes are closed in ecstasy. I’ve never seen him so turned on by me that I couldn’t help but stroke my myself too, moaning his name into his dick and sending him vibrations that made him eagerly buck his hips towards me.

Once I stop, he pulls me up, his dick touching the entrance of my wet vagina. His eyes are glazed at me. He strokes my chin.

“I love you”

I can feel myself getting red once I said it, but it just felt so right. He smiles and let out a breathy laugh, and I could see tears swelling in his eyes.

“God I love you too. Super mega much.”

He turns me around and dove into my vagina again, licking me. I took his dick into my mouth and we both moaned into each other, pleasuring each other with our tongues. I stopped to just outright moan his name and vice versa. I could feel myself clenching my walls and with one scream, I arch myself up, bringing my clit even closer to his face and tongue. I came hard. He’s still licking me during my orgasm, and I grind on his face while stroking his dick in my hand. He pulls his face even closer and vigorously circled his tongue in me, causing my already extremely sensitive body to tremble harder.

I quickly sit off of him to kiss him, and he slams me on the bed immediately, pinning my arms down. His mouth was covered in me and I love it. I keep kissing him, tasting myself eagerly. I can feel his hard dick up against the entrance of my vagina. His eyes were glazed again, but before he could reach for a condom, I grabbed his erect dick and bucked my hips up. The tip grazed inside my wet walls, eliciting a gasp of pleasure within both of us.

I knew I wanted to feel him entirely. I wanted him to feel me, how wet I was, how much I wanted him, how much I loved and lusted him. I wanted him to know that I needed him in me more than anything at that moment.

We stare at each other for quite some time, not saying a word. I stroke his face and he moves hair away from mine.

I slowly pull him closer, whispering his name before wrapping my legs around his lower back. He kisses me once more and slowly goes in.

We immediately moan.

He lifted my body to him more and thrusts again, my arms wrapping themselves tighter and harder with each thrust. He thrusts harder and harder and harder at a steady pace.

He pulls away and kisses me. And thrusts again, but faster. He slaps my ass and grabs it hard, and I dig my nails into his back.

“You’re so fucking sexy.” He slaps my ass again and I can feel my walls clenching again. “You’re so fucking wet.” He turns me to the side and slams himself harder into me while I moan his name louder. He briefly stops and whispers in my ear. “Your moans, your body, your heart, your everything. Please be just for me.” He slowly slides himself in and massages my breasts.

“Yes i only want to be yours. Please I’m yours.” I can feel my walls clenching harder.

“Moan my name.” I’m screaming his name as he gets faster and faster. I can feel him and me about to come, so I flip so that I’m on top and grind into him deeper before pulling myself out and stroking his dick vigorously. He kisses me furiously and I pull away to sit on his face once more and suck hard on the tip of his penis. His thighs clench around my head and I moan his name into his dick one last time before he cums all over my mouth and chest. I’m squirting all into his mouth and grinding on his face while both of us ride the last of our orgasm.

I fall back next to him, sweaty and messy, and look up at him. He kisses me and our tongues massage both of our tastes together.

“You are so lovely.”

I took plan b right after as a precaution, but all I could think about now was how utterly amazing it was, and how amazing my boyfriend is, and how I don’t even know what I did to deserve such a wonderful night.

This was a long story so I doubt anyone will actually read it all through, but I just wanted to talk all about it.