Help! Foreign object swallowed!


First - I already spoke to his pediatrician and was assured he was fine and told to watch for stomach pain and changes in poops and eating. BUT, I don't know what this material is or how to Google it for safety info. My ten month old swallowed one of the "hairs" (on the right) off this stretchy, squishy ball. Has anyone else had experience with this? The doctor says if it isn't sharp or hard it'll pass but this material is weird, I'm concerned.

Update : the brand is Imperial Toy and it's called a "massive googly ball" - all i can find is that its made in China. But I'm still looking.