missed miscarriage

Khyla renee • 🔮27✨momma to baby Vee🌈💕

im 22 and this is my 7th loss ..i dnt no how to feel but im so use to this i honestly want to be over so i can move on ..i swear i can only enjoy pregnancy for a fuking week and its over out of all of them i had bright heavy red clots everything this time its just brown blood after a poop srry tmi or anything no cramping my breast still tender my nipples are still puffy ..i was hopeing for relief but my hcg dropped 160 points in two days im sad hust waiyinf for goid or bad my obgyn tried to make me feel better by saying he seen hormones go ip n down but idk i just want to brake stuff and move away n pack up my stuff.. it sucks its so hard for me and for some of us and everyone else some ppl dnt even no wat hcg is or progestrone or opks like its crazy ..im literally trying wen im young and cant seem to have a baby past 5 weeks i just wanted to vent but idk thanks for reading .. i just got off this app on 2016 after my chemical i had 2 after that and one now so thank u ladies and baby dust to yall