Update: August 15th turning to an August 8th

Amelia

so i have been having such a hard pregnancy with cholestasis vomiting and hating food so i went in to the hospital for the second time in a week and half because i am so weak from not eating. well baby is great so according to my hospital in arizona they do not induce until 39 weeks if baby is growing fine. anyway the dr admitted that my body is not happy but all she can offer is an induction for august 8th at 6 am the day i am officially 39 weeks so now i am being induced. im happy but OMG i cant imagine doing this 2 more weeks. now i have to read on what happens in an induction

update: so as i was getting ready to leave the hospital i continued to say i dont feel good so they did an ultrasound and seen i have almost no amniotic fluid. its low due to dehydration cause i can not keep anything down. so now i am coming back friday at 8am for induction if fluid is still low. they gave me 2 bags of IV fluid and the amniotic fluid increased VERY LITTLE so the dr said i want 2 more days for her to develop and we can have her cause ur body is not tolerating this well. thank god someone listened to me. i pray she comes friday cuz i can not do this anymore.