Maternity Picture Worries

Mary

I have my two dresses picked out and our 8yr olds outfits picked, husbands will be finalized soon. I’m feeling every excited and pleased with these choices. My daughter and I even have a matching dress, which she loves! But I can’t help but feel huge and worry about loving the photos because my arms and chubby face bothering me. For most part this pregnancy I have felt good and been positive about my appearance. Honestly I think it’s helped me with body image issues I have always had and to just appreciate the way I am and see my body for more than just looks. And as said I LOVE my dresses for this photo shoot....but I am worried about poses and my arms and triple chins! I been so anxious about this I even have someone professional doing my hair so I have one less thing on my shoulders to try and “perfect”. We are using the same photographers as our wedding; they do AMAZING work, we are comfortable with them and I know they will do amazing..but still, there is the worry. Also my 3rd trimester hormones decided to make my acne flare like crazy; which I’ve never really had until pregnancy, even as a hormonal teen. So I guess I wrote this all to see how other moms have managed this or if other moms have felt this way going into those photos?! Any advice or tips?!

Ps I’m sure you’re wondering about how I managed with my 8yr old and these emotions, but she is my bonus baby (stepdaughter). I just don’t use those terms because she is mine and I am hers.

I’ll be 35 weeks when we take the photos.