Rant: rude coworker?

So last night it started raining, and my husband went outside to put a plastic cover on the back of the truck so he his tools wouldn’t get wet. Then he apparently FORGOT to close the front door. He usually carpools with his coworker, who comes to the house, then they leave(my husband usually has to wait for him). Anyways, so today my husband slept in by mistake and got up in hurry, to find his coworker sitting in our living room on his phone. HONESTLY I’m a little annoyed. Rather than call my husband and ask if he was coming out, or ringing the door bell to wake us up, dude just comes inside like it’s his house. Sits on the couch and doesn’t bother to tell my husband he’s here. My husband got up in his underwear and found him sitting there like nothing. And asked him why he was there and the guy said “oh your door was open”. And went back on his phone. Idk if I’m overreacting but I’m so irritated that he did that. It’s so rude. When he comes visit my hubby when they have a day off something, and I answer the door he just comes in without saying hello or greeting. And I find it so rude, not even waiting for me to say come in, just barges I’m like it’s his house 🤯