My husbandđź’”...

My husband is working out of town and i can't go with him because all mine and his family are here and that job is only temporary (he does construction). He said he was going out last night but only for a like a hour or two because his friend was going to move into his room with him. I didn't mind, I was kinda mad but he works for his money. I woke up at 4 something in the morning having pains (I'm 39&1) and I couldn't go back to sleep I was waiting for him to call at 6 something because that's what time he wakes up for work. I called at 6:40 and he didn't answer and i kept trying to call to make sure he woke up for work. I called like 30 something times when he turned off his phone. Come to find out he went to strip club and he knows how I feel about them. Not only am I going through these pains alone but he didn't even go to work and he lied to me. He stayed out late and got drunk and there's no telling what he did at the strip club. I'm hurt and i feel stupid because this isn't the first time. I'm maybe I'm over reacting. He was suppose to come when the baby is born and there's no telling if he going to make it because he is all fucked up and wasted.