Loss 😢

Lola • Trying for a rainbow baby ♥️

A miscarriage is one of the hardest things a woman has to go through. Regardless of how far along you are a baby is still a baby.

Whether you find out the day before and lose your baby the next day or you've known for a while it still hits you.

Whether you've been through it and others don't believe you, you know what's true.

Telling friends and family after your announcement of pregnancy that actually your baby didn't stay is heart breaking.

Losing a baby gives a woman a sense of emptiness, sometimes she feels like she not only let her partner down but she left her baby down too.

Dads with hearts of steal who show little emotion to losing a child but cry when their partner is asleep. Those dads that show how hurt they are.

I'm sorry to each person who has gone through a miscarriage whether you knew about your baby, or if you went through it alone like I did.

One quote that always lifts me up when I feel like I let those around me down is "God gives his hardest battles to his toughest soldiers"

So to each and every one of you wonderful women who have lost a baby you are not alone. Reach out... there's people around you who will help you, cry with you and pick you up when you need it most.

And when your ready and you continue your TTC journey just know that each and every one of us is routing for you. Hoping and praying that our time and your time

Comes soon.

Baby dust ❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Took this photo of Facebook)