I dont know what to do

Diamond

We met in calculus at Uni. Studied together and kept in constant contact with each other. I always liked him from the beginning. I used to fantasize about him outside of class. Jan 1 came around and we had an amazing day, which then led up to sex. Multiple times. For weeks on end. Then the talk came. I asked how he felt, what his goals were, etc. I got my point across on what i wanted, but it took a while to see how he was feeling, as I couldnt read him like others. He sounded fine, I was fine. Fast forward to today, itll be 8mos on Wednesday, and its been 5-6 wks (see its been so long its been hard to keep track) since weve had sex. I prefer to do it at my place (he has a roomie) ands hes come over a bunch of times, but no dice. He is aware of my frustration, and knows im “sexually fustrated”, but now im starting to worry hes done with me. No kisses goodbye anymore, I always initiate hangouts, and ive also been having to pay for my own meal alot lately ( I know, I know). Should I just call it quits? I dont love love him but i have strong feelings towards him and dont want him to leave. I try and wear revealing clothes behing closed doors to spice it up and nothing. I even hinted at sharing a shower. I have never cried over a guy so much except for JE.