My (Freshwater) Snail Had Children!

Angela • Hit me up if you need someone to talk to or just wanna chat as buddies. I enjoy listening, talking, and helping others. @useless_angela [insta] or ameilyapower2 [snap]

Just wanna say right off the bat that I know this is more of a dog/cat kinda group but I figured someone would know something.

Okay, so, I got a fish tank like two weeks ago. I quickly put my decorations and a plant in while it filtered for a few days.. there was a little snail (maybe like 1cm) I'm the plant when I got it. I put fish in and I have a ghost shrimp who is currently prego (got her that way unknowingly).. earlier today I discovered a nest of larva/baby snails in the filter! She was smart to put her children there if I'm being real, no other fish can get in there, the water is fresh and clean and best of all it's nice and dark.. anyway! I counted 17-18 snails!! I thought she was a baby.. which begs the question, what type of snail did I get?? It was completely accidental that I got her so there was never an opportunity to ask why type of snail she is.. does anyone know what type of snail she may be???

She's black with white-e-grey spot-ish lines on her shell and she's less then 1cm long.?

Sorry for the poor grammar/spelling.. I was in a rush when writing this. Thanks for any ideas on her breed!