Women w/ sex issues (Loss of interest)

Adrianna • 25. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👶🏻 Im not mean, I speak how I feel. Virgo 🤘🏻 Live life Lovely 💋💅🏻

Welp, I've finally come to get help so I am hoping for lots of feedback..... From me and women.

My daughter is 2 years 5 months old and I am currently 27 weeks pregnant..... I stopped wanting to have sex the MOMENT I got pregnant w my 1st daughter. It was Rough, I was sick and I lost all desire to want to have sex, touch, kiss any of that. So that's well over 3 years now. Im not saying I haven't had sex, cause I have but never initiate it, never turned on, etc....

I seen my doctor about it and he basically told me I am fine and that me and my partner grew apart. Ok cool, maybe hes right. Who knows, he could be. BUT, I am still with my SO and here I am, plain jane boring with an unsolved problem.

I am DESPERATE to want to have sex again like we used too, but I am just not interested. Our sex life before getting pregnant was AMAZINGGGGGG!!! The best I could've asked for. Now I just dont know what to do and its causing HUGE ISSUES in my relationship.

I know there has to be at least one person who can relate and who can help........

oh yeah i forgot to add that me and my SO are not affectionate towards each other at all. we hardly ever kiss, dont hug, hold hands, cuddle and of course barley have sex (like 1x every 3-4weeks)