Omg you won't believe what my bfs brother girlfriend did!!!!!!

Adrianna β€’ 25. πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘ΆπŸ» Im not mean, I speak how I feel. Virgo 🀘🏻 Live life Lovely πŸ’‹πŸ’…πŸ»

Okay legit after , lets see......

march, april, may, june, july and august πŸ–πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ» 6 MONTHS of not doing shit.

She LEGIT PICKED UP THE BROOM AND MOP AND HELPED ME CLEAN!!!!!!!! ( shes been living here for over 6 months and last time she cleaned was in March. I have been keeping track. Let me add when she first moved in she cleaned like every single day and then she got comfortable and started getting lazy and has not lifted a finger. So this is huge. She doesnt even clean the bathroom they use that is also considered our community bathroom. My bfs mom cleans it for them!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen this is a huge accomplishment in life and I am in shock this just happened!!!!!!!

I cleaned up my kids toys, wiped everything down, swept and mopped the area. Then I swept the hallway, and started mopping it......

Just as I was about to be done, bihhhhh I seen her grab the broom and start sweeping the damn kitchen!

Then I had left the mop out all ready to go and she grabbed it and started mopping the damn kitchen tooo!!!

I am in disbelief..... Truly. I'm about to go celebrate!