Sex Ed

Matthew

Julie got home at 4:30 like normal and walk into the living room. I heard her come in and went out to fill up my iced tea and greet her.

“Hey Julie! How was work?”

I looked at he long drawn out legs that seemed to go on forever. They led to a well formed round ass that men drooled over. Her waist was slim, but toned. And her breast were large, but not too large that they might sag whet she was nude. They had a firmness about them, and perked up. Her hair was straight and cut straight and blond at chin level. Here crystal blue eyes made the put even the most expensive dolls to shame. And quite frankly, I don’t even know why she wasn’t a famous model gracing the covers of magazines and walking runways in dresses that cost more than our car.

“Same as usual, I guess. How was yours?”

“Well...um...confusing? I guess you might say.?”

“Confusing?”

“Yeah. We have this topic we are covering, and I have a lot of questions. I was wondering if we could sit down and talk about them after dinner.”

“Well, you dad won’t be home until 11, so we will have plenty of girl time.” she whispered with the back of her hand adjacent to her mouth as she leaned in towards me.

“Thanks Julie.” I said with a smile.

After dinner I helped Julie clean up dinner while the wast-oid went back to playing his video game.

“He is obsessed with that game! He’ll be on it for the rest of the night!”

“That just means he won’t bother us” Julie said with a smile.

We just finished up cleaning and she turned to me and said, “Ok, let’s get cleaned up and get in our PJ’s, then we get right to it. Ok?”

So, we both got showers and put on our Pj’s. I was sitting on my bed when she knocked twice and opened the door.

“Knock, knock.”

Julie closed the door and locked it behind her. She jumped on the bed just like one of my friends.

“So! What’s going on girlfriend?”

I smiled at her juvenile behavior.

“Ok. Well, in health class we started learning about sex.”

“Ohhhhh, boy!”

“Yeah. And the health teacher is really old, and weird, and kinda...scary.”

“Let me guess, no one want to ask him any questions.”

“Yeah.” I said with a sour look on my face.

“And your dad obviously hasn’t really talked to you about this?”

“Well, he showed me a nature video and said, ‘that how it’s done!’”.

She looked at me with a half horrified, half confused look on her face.

“Well, try to forget everything then. You know the actual book part right? What all the parts are called?”

“Yeah, for the most part!”

“So, you just have questions about sex? Right?”

“Yes”.

“Don’t be scared to ask anything! I wish I had someone to answer all my questions when I was your age! So! First question?”

“Ok! Here it goes! How do I French Kiss a guy? Like make out really well?”

“Hmmm. Well, no one really calls it France kissing anymore. It’s just kind of kissing that goes to the next level. And, well you start with some soft kissing on the lips, and then the next stage is you open your mouth a-. This is very, very hard to explain! It would be much much easier to show you if you will let me?”

“Won’t that make me a Lesbian?”

“Absolutely not! Just because you experiment doesn’t make you anything. Besides, this is just for educational purposes. These things are really things you can’t learn by describing.”

“Well, I trust you. So, whatever you thing is best.”

“I promise, you will like it!”

Julie held me gently and ran her fingers through my hair. She looked into my eyes like she never had before. She bit her bottom lip as she continued to look a bit longer. Then she pulled me in close to her. She pressed her soft plump lips into mine and kissed me several times. Then naturally we parted lips and her tongue slowly came into my mouth, and mine went into hers. She broke from our kiss for just a second.

“Just relax. It’s ok.”

We continued to kiss. As I relaxed Our kissing became more intense. Something in me started to churn. My breasts became more sensitive, my nipples hardened. My young pussy started to heat up as my panties began to wick with moisture. She stopped.

“That! Is how you do some serious kissing! That was amazing!” She said with a huge smile.

“You really think so?”

“Ummm, Yeah!”?

“Ok, so are you feeling anything...different now?”

“Yeah”

“Can you describe them for me?”

“It’s kind of embarrassing.”

“It’s not embarrassing! It’s natural. All women go through the same thing. Just tell me. It’s ok!”

“Well, I noticed that my boobs are like, tingling? And my nipples are hard. And my vagina feels different, and like, moist.”

“Ok, so that is your bodies natural response to sexual stimulation. It’s getting ready for sex. Basically, this is how it feels when you are horny.”

“Oooohhhh!”

“Next! We are going to take our top off.”

Julie quickly ripped her top off, exposing her amazing boobs. They were perfectly round, perky, with pink puffy nipples that were also erect. Was she horny? Did she want to do more that “educate me”?

To be continued