Bleeding 10 weeks postpartum?

Mr

W.T.F.

I’m so tired of this and I don’t know whether to call my OB or wait it out. I’m 10 weeks postpartum from having my second child. Not breastfeeding. I went back on birth control (Junel) at 2 weeks postpartum. Stopped bleeding from the birth at 4.5 weeks; had no bleeding for 3-4 days before my period started. Hubby and I had sex after my 6 week checkup where everything looked good. We had sex again about a week later after which I started spotting. I thought maybe it was just from having sex and something tore a little although I had no pain. Well I spotted for two weeks straight before I got my period again on Sunday. I start my new pack of birth control again this Sunday. I thought I had finished my period Wednesday night but today the spotting seems to be back again.

Now the Junel that the OB put me on was not the same one I’ve been on for the past 8 years (I didn’t realize it came in different strengths.) so the first two packs were a different one than I’ve used in the past (1/20 vs 1.5/30 which is my usual). She’s switched me back to the 1.5/30, but I haven’t started taking it yet since she wanted me to finish out the old pack first...I’ll start back on that one Sunday.

The spotting is just enough to have to wear a liner all day every day. Way too dry for a tampon and not enough for even a super thin pad. Just enough to be annoying and turn me off from wanting to be intimate with my hubby.

I’m hoping the spotting is just due to taking a different birth control than what my body had been used to, but should I call the OB on Monday anyway, or wait to see what happens when I go back on my usual pill this upcoming week?

I’m so tired of bleeding and I feel like my body is broken. It’s not helping my postpartum mental state.