Help in the bedroom

Rachel

My husband and I have been married for a little over two years now, and we waited til we got married to do anything. We were also both virgins. Well it’s been over two years and I still haven’t been able to have an orgasm. He uses his finger, we trying grinding, being inside, different positions and sometime I feel close but nothing ever comes. I a lot of times I feel so broken, like I waited all these years and I still can’t have what God promised in marriage. We’ve prayed about it a number of times. We have had a rough two years of marriage with my dad passing a couple months into our marriage and then a year of my husband being depressed and angry and mood swings before finding out last fall he is bipolar 2. And it’s been a struggle with finding the right balance for him and mood swings and everything, so I know that all plays apart. I try really hard to forget everything and be in the moment but it’s so elusive and I break down a cry a lot because I know God intended it for pleasure. So we are really struggling here. If anyone has any suggestions or made it through something similar, or how to get to that o point. Thanks