Finally done

So

I started this blanket when I was eight weeks pregnant 🤰🏼!!! I worked on it until the day I went into the hospital!! After AJ was born I was so busy enjoying my time as mommy that I forgot about this project. I just finished it this weekend!! I love it and so does he.

It’s a symbol of my prayers that I prayed during my pregnancy with my son, the same prayers (slightly modified now) I say now!

I use to pray while pregnant “ Lord please be with my baby! Please let it continue to grow big and strong!! Please let it stay sticky!! Please let it be healthy and continue to grow! Please let this baby stay with us, please let this baby be our rainbow!! Thank you God for this baby, bow please let me keep it. I love it so much already!”

💕 Now I pray “Please God be with my son, protect him, keep him safe, allow him to continue to grow big and strong! Please allow him to develop properly for his age group! Please allow him to have a long fulfilling life! Please allow him to graduate for high school, go to a good college, major in something he loves, get a great career that he will love, allow him to meet some that will love him for him, allow that person to be a God fearing person who is his partner, allow that person to bring him closer to you rather than the opposite, please allow him to marry that person and allow them to have children without the struggle we his parents faced, please let them be fertile Myrtles!! Please God let my son to be an active member of his church and community!! Allow him to love others as Jesus did! Allow him to be accepting of other and to always be a helping hand. God please let my son have a happy life!!”

#crotcheting #crotchetedwithlove #crotchedblanket #babyblanket #madewithlove