I’m Going To Lead Worship!!!

Aubrey • Cat mom. Auntie.

I’ve been singing forever and in church forever so naturally worship leading is something I’ve always wanted to do but I’ve never felt good enough or like I was a good enough Christian to do it and then I stopped going to church for years and had a terrible relationship and I’ve just been finding my way back to God and almost 2 years ago to the day I found a new church and recently I’ve really connected with others and have been serving and really plugged in and it’s been amazing! I started meeting with the creative pastor about leading worship as opposed to always singing background and after only one meeting, I’ve been requested to lead a song in 2 weeks!!

This truly has been on my heart for a while and I just feel so blessed and God is just so good. It’s so true that when you serve God’s house by your talents you’ll be blessed. I’m so nervous and excited! There’s of course going to be room to improve even after that but I’m just excited to be used for God’s kingdom by doing one of my favorite things ever