5 weeks 😍

Brianna • Momma to be may 2nd 💙 Kyrie Juwan 👶💙

Today I am 5 weeks along! I am 19 years old will be 20 in October! Finding out I was pregnant with this precious angel was terrifying but exciting! My significant other at the time broke up with me the day before I found out I was pregnant. We had been together 6 and a half years and he told me he fell out of love with me. I was devastated. I couldn't have imagined doing this without him everyday. I told him I was pregnant and he told me he would b here for the child but not in a relationship with me. It has been a crazy week of stress. Everyday I am becoming stronger and more independent. Everyday that goes by I know I need to become strong for this baby! I have had morning sickness on and off, cramps left and right (nothing to crazy), I'm bloating like crazy (yes I know in tge picture I'm not showing), I have had no appetite and a craving for everything! I'm tired pretty much all the time but still keep going (just taking cat naps here and there if needed).. God has a plan for everyone and it's not always what we have in mind! I love this little one already 😍