Any one else had a short cervix and dilated ?

Esthefany

At 24 weeks i found out i have a shortened cervix i was hospitalized and was put on magnesium and steroid shots. I get sent home and a week later 25( weeks ) i have a follow up ob say that i have dilated. From there i was sent to labor and delivery to be monitored. At labor and delivery they gave me an ultrasound to see if my cervix and gotten any shorter and it has . I was sent home because I wasnt contracting and i did not dilate more. At 24 weeks i was put on progesterone suppositories but i dilated the next week anyway. I see my doctor on the 13 and will ask for the shot... anyone else with a really short cervix and already dilated by 25 carried past 30 weeks? I pray every day to God to help me carry my little Gavin to full term... 37 weeks is considered full terms... however i am human this is my first and i cant pretend im not scared 😭.

UPDATE: i ask for people's stories not to be told what i should have gotten...

Cerclage are done before 24 on a cervix IF not to short because a creclage itself can break the sac....

I trust my doctors and the reason i did not get a cerclage before was because i did not need one. This came out of the blue so very fast... for my next pregnancy they know to start me off with a cerclage because now i have a history of shortening cervix. Please dont assume you know more than my doctors. All im asking for is shared experiences.... thank you so much