Lumps! How concerning?

An

I'm trying not to worry too much (i'm definitely a worrier) but lately I've noticed two new lumps forming and I'm wondering how many others have or are experiencing something similar. I found lump #1 about 3 weeks - located in my left armpit, moveable, pea sized and slightly sore. It seems to get slightly bigger and then smaller depending o the day. I had the DR take a feel - it's in the area of the lymph nodes. She couldn't really tell me anything but just said we will keep an eye on it. This past weekend I noticed a lump (#2) that I haven't felt before in my right breast towards the bottom of the breast. It's harder than the rest of the regular lumps that are always there and seems to be attached to or a part of the regular lumps. It's not sore and no noticable changes to the skin above the lump.

Our bodies are going through some crazy changes - are these types of lumps normal? not so normal?

I have another appt in 2 weeks so I'll definitely be requesting another look and possibly ultrasound of both areas...