I need some advice

Vanessa

So, after my mom passed away 4yrs ago. I knew i wasn’t ready for any relationship. Until like two yrs i started dating and so on. But, this past January i met this guy, who I thought was not my type at all. We even took things slow, he didn’t kiss me till after valentines. The walls I’ve had built up were slowly coming down, and I was falling for him. Right before my 30th Birthday i was going out of town to celebrate with my old college roommates. It was a girls trip, and we had it set before he and i became a thing. Anyways, he became very distant and said “he was trying to figure things out with him” and we’d talk when I got back. That never happened, i told him how i felt and how i was hurt because he strung me along. And I had started to move on, go out and such. 4 months went by, and these past two weeks he’s been texting and calling me, as if nothing happened. Last night we finally saw each other over drinks. And, during the conversation he ask if it was good that we saw each other. I was brutally honest and told him “honesty i thought I’d never see you again, i mean the last time we saw each was in April, and we’re now in September”. When he brought me home we hugged goodbye and he was holding me tight. He didn’t want to let me go. As i pulled away, i was gonna give a small peck on the cheek. Right as i was about give him the peck, he kissed me and i kissed him back. We started to make out. And now I’m even more confused about this situation. I have no idea what to do. What do y’all think?! (Sorry for the super long post)