Am I over my Ex?

I never realized how insecure my past relationship made me... Until I had dreams of my current boyfriend cheating constantly.

Yeah I looked it up and I really believe in this. I know this man loves me to no end so it hurts me to know that what happened in my past is interfering now. It hasn’t directly interfered with our relationship but sometimes I wake up crying after the dreams because they seem so real. My ex boyfriend constantly cheated with “friends” and would stand me up. He cheated on my birthday while I sat at home waiting on him to go out... We broke up a week after that and he finally told me about every time he cheated a month after the break up. He called me and gave me every last detail, like he hasn’t hurt me enough and killed any confidence I had left. He even spread a rumor that I gave him a disease, almost messed up my reputation until I got proof from my doctor I never had anything. I told my significant other about everything that happened in the past but not the dreams yet. I’m really afraid he’ll think I don’t trust him or he’ll believe I’m not over my ex. I don’t know what to do about this, I don’t have many female friends (actually I have none) so this is difficult to deal with, with no one to talk to. Any advice?