We Eloped!

Christa • 👰🏻🤵🏻🦎💕

So my husband and I are high school sweethearts. We started dating when we were 15, I was a sophomore and he was a freshman. We dated all through highschool and then college. Now we’re 21 and we just got married last month! We decided to elope because we were just soooo ready to be Mr and Mrs but we wanted to skip all the stress and pressure of a wedding. Plus, weddings are expensive and we’re broke college kids so it just made sense. We told our family about it this month with a cute video of pictures of us over the years, ending with the wedding photos. MOST people were super happy for us and didn’t mind that we decided to elope.

Let me tell you, it was the most perfect day. We got married at the SF city hall which, if you have ever been there you know it is gorgeous! We hired a photographer and we dressed as any bride and groom would.

Nothing could ruin the day for us, it was like we were the only people there.

I guess I just wanted to talk about how happy I am with everything. It was the perfect day and I married the most perfect man. He makes me feel like a princess everyday but the pictures really show it 💕

I would encourage more people to elope because it really lets you focus on what is important. Marrying your perfect person. Nothing is more important than that 😊