right to be upset?

My bestfriend of 12 years was in an abusive relationship and found out she was pregnant. She came to me, knowing I was having a problem conceiving, and asked if I would adopt her baby because she couldn’t afford an abortion. I told her of course I would. Never second guessed it. She asked if I could fly her and her three other kids home (all children, including the one she is pregnant with, have different dads,) which I did. Of course never second guessed. Just happy to get her out of that situation. I started buying baby girl clothes and nursery items, moved into a two bedroom apartment to make room for the baby. She would tell me how great of a mom I was going to be and how she was happy I was doing this for her. Shortly after she got home she blocked me on everything and stop contacting me. She is now on Facebook posting pregnancy pictures and posting how happy she is about her daughter and pregnancy and she has a new boyfriend as well now. It’s her pregnancy and her body but do I have a right to be upset?