Finally Athena’s here!! 😍😍😍

Crystal • II.VIII.MMXVII 👼🏻 Lesbian 🏳️‍🌈 beautiful baby girl 👧🏻 A T H E N A 🎀 🤰🏻Due date 10/12/23 baby girl 👶🏻 A G A T H A🎀

On her due date 9/18/18 ! 😊

6lbs 4oz 19inches

Lost my mucus plug yesterday around 5-6pm then woke up with mild contractions around 3am they were not consistent so didn’t wanna go to the hospital, my wife kept insisting to go finally left around 5:15am got to the hospital at exactly 6am, 5-6dilated not even 10-15 mins after getting a room I kept saying she’s coming out!!! They said just breath, I was so annoyed n in pain , kept repeating my self!

Yes I’m a FTM that don’t mean Idk how I feel🙄 I felt that nurse was very rude!

my wife pick up the sheet without me even saying anything and notice I was bleeding then the rude lady decided to check again, started calling n going back n forth every female in there looked like ants going everywhere! Then told me not to push rushed me to the delivery floor on top of that told me to wait for the OB to arrive once they were like 10 females in there🙄 I was over it! How do you have so many females in there n none could help me deliver??

Anyways my beautiful baby girl came in to this world at 7:38am, and If it wasn’t for my wife I would of had her in my car or in our house🤦🏻‍♀️.

The OB was like you must have high tolerance for pain lol you did so great! My OB which I love was busy doing a delivery as well, so he couldn’t get to mine on time!

#natural #noepidural #completelyinlove #mylilfamily

My wife 💕