Help.. bugs!

Okay, so I’m currently living in a trailer park (we need rent experience & this is the only half decent place we could find at the time). However, we didn’t realize how fucking disgusting our neighbors were! We’ve been told that they live in their own trash, piss, fences & with all kinds of bugs! Worst part is, this includes roaches!!

On our lease it does state that pest control is on us, but how the fuck are we suppose to keep it under control with these nasty ass people behind us?! They literally have trash all in their yard & their trailer looks like it needs to just be condemned.

I’ve looked it up, but I’ve been told there’s some type of way to call the health department & file a report with aps (adult protective services) but I’m not sure how to do this. I need help y’all. I’ve been spraying, put stuff in our yard to repel them, have had an exterminator, killing all we see on site, & everything else but they’re still here! Also, I’m in KY if that helps anyone.

I’m so stressed out about this shit because I have a 7 month old & I had him laying on a pallet in the floor. He fell asleep there so I left him. & not even 15 minutes go by & I see a roach running towards the cover!!

Please someone help me, I’m so sick of wasting money on this issue & it’s not even helping. 😭😭