PLEASE ANY ADVICE.. I CANT LIVE WITH MYSELF ..

Back in june I was on facetime with a boy, and somehow it led to me being in my underwear...twerking . No, I don’t have a big butt, no I can not twerk ... so don’t ask me why I did it . I’m still trying to figure it out myself .. I think my mindset at the time was that all the girls I hang out with are constantly talking about how they have kissed boys and sexted and sent twerking vids and are getting complimented for their bodies .. I think I just wanted to be like the girls I hung out with . I thought if girls my age were doing all this, am I a baby ? Maybe I wanted him to go around and tell his friends that I have a butt even though I really don’t ... I just don’t know. Now I’m dealing with my mistake. He screen recorded it and sent it to a boy on Wednesday, everyone is sending it to eachother, everyone knows, and almost everyone has seen it. I’ve had two panic attacks and it’s just ruining my life.. I can’t stop thinking about what to do ... I totally forgot I did it since it was in June and I don’t have a great memory, I didn’t even know what the video looked like until last night . I’ve deleted all my social media, blocked all my numbers and I’ve decided to just confess to my grandmother, I’m prepared for her to take my phone for good and be punished and screamed out .. I’m a stupid hoe, and now I have to deal with this until I go to highschool next year .