UPDATE. Would you be upset?

So my husband and I rarely have sex. Not by my choice. More because of the fact that he’s just not interested in sex. At least not with me anyways......even though he denies it says that’s not the case. I’m in my 20’s and my sec drive is through the roof. I’m talking like wanting it every day. He on the other hand, doesn’t have a sex drive and would be perfectly content with not having it. I’ve been telling him for years now that I’m not satisfied and that he makes me feel like an object to use whenever he needs his release. It’s completely one sided and selfish. I’ve expressed my feelings to him on how he doesn’t show any desire for me or make sure I’m taken care of. He doesn’t touch me during sex. There’s no kissing or grabbing or passion of any kind. It’s always the same routine in the same position and the same outcome. He fingers me until I get the slightest bit wet and then he proceeds to stab me with his dick until he cums. Then he’s done and I’m left feeling used and unsatisfied. So last night he can’t sleep and decides that he wants sex. He starts to finger me and it’s going fine until he stops and tries to put it in. I tried to stop it and say to slow down and stop rushing it. He doesn’t listen and I pull away and say I’m done. He gets pissy and makes it out like it’s my fault. I tried to tell him my feelings on the subject yet again and his answer to the problem was “well fine then we just won’t have it all and you won’t have to worry about it”. Now I’m left even more upset than I was to begin with and he’s angry because I didn’t give him what he wanted.

Answers:

We used to have great sex before we got married. It was amazing and he always made sure I was taken care of. He thoroughly enjoyed it as well. After we got married, everything stopped. In 2 years he’s went down on me maybe twice and only when I asked.

He doesn’t have ED. He very plainly said that it doesn’t matter to him whether we have sex or not. He also stated that he only has sex with me to stop me from bitching about the lack of sex. Which is why he tries to get it over with as fast as possible.

I got toys for use to use. I got dice to incorporate different positions and make it fun. He won’t even use any of them.