Strange and depressing dreams

Renee

Strange and depressing dreams suck. I'll start with the 2nd dream that woke me up. Life size Barbie and Ken dolls playing with Barbie and Ken size humans, yeah that's the strange dream. Here is the depressing dream, the 1st dream that I have a feeling that it's just a dream. I dreamt that the doctor told Jeremy and I that I was pregnant, I was crying happy and telling everyone. This dream hit me really harder than my 1st negative pregnancy test almost 14 months ago. It's hitting me harder because my last period was August 13th-16th and still negative pregnancy tests results even at the doctor's office. Because of how I've been feeling even before the stupid bronchitis and still no period and another negative pregnancy test. 14 months of eating healthier, taking prenatal vitamins, and trying to cut down and quitting smoking and not stressing as much. 14 months a few younger women I know got pregnant either planned or unplanned pregnancies. One of them started trying when we did, she had healthy and of course adorable twins. Another one who I've known since she was a little baby herself is due for her 2nd beautiful baby girl in about 2 more months. Here I am 35 years old, been trying to conceive, doing everything I can to get healthier and still struggling with trying to get pregnant. I don't know what I would do if I'm unable to get pregnant and I'm so scared to even think about it.