My Navy BabyπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€βœˆοΈβš“οΈπŸ’β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ’•

Breana

I wanna see all the beautiful military couples out here 😍😍😍😍 Honestly reading about military couple stories make me cry every time haha I'm such a baby but it hits home, and you can only understand if you're a military wifey lol. The distance hasn't been too bad so far, the longest we've been apart will be from august 25th to Christmas this year, his basic training was in April and he graduated in June so now he's stationed in Halifax for the next 25 years hahaπŸ™ƒ And I reallllyyyyy want to surprise visit him on his birthday in November BUT I've never been on a plane and I'm fucking terrified of planes excuse my language haha but fuck I'm scared. He surprise visited me in august, he had me guessing when he was visiting for a month! He told me he was visiting but I had no idea when he was coming and this man surprised me on our anniversary date😩 This man right here is the love of my life, he's my best friend and the other half of my soul. I've prayed for a man like him all my life, when I was little I wanted to meet my soulmate and have kids more than anything, it's like he was made for me. Meeting him has always been my dream but loving him is now my reality❀️ It's so beautiful knowing what two souls are capable of.