AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Dara

Been TTC for 2(ish) years.

Had a miscarriage August 2017.

Finally decided that January 2019 would be the time we would go in and have fertility testing done to see if there was a problem.

THIS. HAPPENED. TODAY.

10/3/18 @ 11am

(I took a ClearBlue text @1230pm that was a VERRRRRRRRRYYY VERY VERY faint positive.. I chalked it up to my pee being weak because I drank too much water.)

****ETA: today was the day I was suppose to start my period.. the internet has since made me realize a positive at all is good news since it’s so dang early!!

I wouldn’t say it’s a big fat positive..

But it’s definitely something.

Texted my BFF.

Woke my husband up by shoving the pee stick in his face and yelling.

Called my doctor at noon, the receptionist left a note AND I left a voicemail for the nurse to call me. I want bloodwork ASAP to know my hormone levels are rising they way they should.

5 hours later.. they never called and the office is now closed.

I’m trying not to worry.

I’m being cautious about getting excited.

This is going to be a long 9 months of anxiety... but lord have mercy will it be worth it if this baby decides to stick.

I’m not sure I have a question.. other than could I please have some support? Words of encouragement? Anything to help me not get too worked up?

Irregardless.. thank you for taking the time to read this. Just typing this and getting it off my chest feels like a load lifted off my shoulders.