He’s over stepping his boundaries.

Jessica

My father is the type of guy to post people

Shit out in public to get attention. Iv been having bad pains by my ovaries and such. I didn’t tell me dad for over a week because didn’t want him to blab to random people. Well last night the pain was so bad and he was yelling at me that I needed to get over whatever was bothering me so I broke down and yelled at him about the pain I was in. He forced me to go to the doctors. They think it’s a cyst on one of each of my ovaries. By the time I got home and took my shower to head to bed my phone was blowing up with “I hope your ok”. “Praying for you” etc.. I hate telling my dad shit like this because now he s decided to make my personal life and health everyone’s business because he likes when people talk to him and say how they hope I’m ok. He had and hour and a half long conversation with one of his coworkers about how it might be cancer and bla bla bla so now everyone’s trying to help”cheer him up” and keep his head in the right place. Anytime we have something in our family happen like this he does this. I didn’t want my shit spread like this and when I try to confront him he thinks he did nothing wrong. I’m 19 almost 20. When I was talking to one of my friends about it she said to get over it and he’s not doing anything wrong and I’m over reacting..... I guess I just want y’all take on this. Am I over reacting?