Std help please help

Okay so before my current partner I was tested for stds and so was he. I recently went out of town and he slept with another woman *with a condom* (we’re not an official couple so it hurt but he didn’t technically cheat). I came back and we had sex and then a couple days later I started noticing some swelling and tenderness of my labia. I shaved because I thought maybe the hair was getting pulled and after my shower I didn’t notice anymore swelling but it was still tender. (This was yesterday) Then this morning I woke up with the opening of my vagina itching a lot. Not exactly like I wanted to scratch it but like I needed to rub it but it was very persistent and wouldn’t go away. Very annoying and uncomfortable. So I inspected the area and noticed a lot of little pieces of thick white discharge so my first assumption was a yeast infection. But I have NEVER had a yeast infection before. So I was doing research and found stds that mimic yeast infections are trichomoniasis, genital herpes, and genital warts. (I asked him just to be sure and that’s when I found out he slept with someone else 🙄) I have no bumps or unusual redness and we inspected his penis and balls and didn’t see anything that stands out. So I’m wondering what you think it most likely is. I’m so scared of genital herpes or warts because they’re not curable and am really freaking out. If I would have known he slept with someone else I would have made him get tested before we did anything but in the year we’ve been in a no-title-relationship he has never been with anyone else so I didn’t even think to ask 😥 it could still be just a yeast infection but I have never ever had one and it’s pretty suspect that I get yeast infection symptoms 2-3 days after I have sex with my partner who had just recently had sex with someone else. Although they did use a condom but of course condoms aren’t 100% effective at protecting against stds. Okay I’m just ranting now but I’m just so nervous and scared and on top of it all my partner says he’s going to kill himself if he has genital herpes so that just adds to everything. OH I forgot to say we are going I planned parenthood on Monday to get tested, they’re not open on weekends. But I feel like I won’t be able to breathe until I get the results back