First time

I’m 18... my boyfriend is 19, we have been together since we were 15. We’ve discussed our first time together but haven’t gone near to planning it... we’ve been on a trip together but decided not to in the hotel, yes we had the chance but decided not to rush it and in case something happened. I don’t want to go on any sort of pills- so really only condoms is an option. Honestly my mother scared me out of it she had asked if we were going to and said what if you get pregnant and such... so we didn’t. We have parents that won’t let us sleep st each other’s houses that’s a no... I’m legally an adult in my country but still under the roof of our parents, and honestly I’d find it awkward sleeping over anyway... but living together isn’t a realistic option yet, we are both studying and broke... it will be awhile until that even becomes possible, though we both know we will marriage each other.

Just want some advice... I’m afraid that if we do decide on dong so I’ll have to visit the doctors regularly? Aren’t women meant to get Pap smears regularly once they are having sex? Yes we are sexually active in other ways just not intercourse ... advice?