miscarriage

Taylor

Been a while since i’ve posted... but i need opinions!!!

so, i’ve had 4 miscarriages... been to the doctor and other doctors about the situation, and the last doctor i went too i told them about the other miscarriages and he said if i miscarried again then he would worry and start to do some test.... i miscarried this baby and he still hasn’t said anything to me. he said he would call me in after he got my results and he never called, i had to call them. well with my 3rd pregnancy which was in January, i lost it, and i got sent to 2 other doctors, and i’ve already been to one in July, and they took my blood levels and done test and they all came back good. Well i go to another doctor on the 16th, and they are supposed to be doing more test on other things to see what’s going on. my 4th pregnancy which was in September, i went to a doctor closer to me and i miscarried and they have done nothing for me, so i call another Ob to get in and told them my situation and i go in November, hopefully i’ll get some answers. Anyone on here been in this situation? have any answers on what they think could be the issue?