MIL and Handsoap

So this is by far the weirdest thing I have ever posted but it’s mostly because I feel like I’m losing my marbles and I need other moms input.... so my mil is staying with us for a few weeks and she has decided to apparently find fault in almost everything I do as a mom and one of them being the hand soap I use in the bathroom. We have the seventh generation pure and clean which has lemon and tea tree scent in it.. well she said tea tree oil isn’t good for the baby because it can cause breast growth in boys if some how he were to ingest it.. I’m assuming she is thinking if I wash my hands and since he is teething he bites on my fingers every so often.

so I was like ok, being a first time mom I was like I’m going to take your advice because I didn’t know. So when I went grocery shopping this afternoon I went and picked up just some regular soap from the store and it was coconut and ginger smell or something idk it’s from the soap sention brand or whatever... well when I switched out that soap she said we can’t use that either because of the ginger in it... am I missing the memo on all the stuff I’m not allowed to use?? If so can someone please tell me where I’m suppose to find all this info so that my MIL will stop picking at everything I do