Trouble at home

Morgan

I need to vent and get others opinions on this. Long story short,

I am 38w3d and am being induced this Friday at 39 weeks which of course I’m scared about. My family is from Panama City and their house is not livable at the moment due to the hurricane. So 8 of them(not all family, and 2 toddlers who are always sick) and 2 dogs came to stay where I live which is with my parents, SO, and our 3 dogs and we live in a standard 3 bedroom 2 bath house. There are people staying in my daughters nursery that I worked on for months that is now destroyed and everything smells like cigarettes. As a mother I’m concerned about bringing her home here to all these people and 5 dogs. I’m a first time mom so I don’t know what to expect, I don’t know how to be a mom and what all I’m doing and I don’t think it’s a good idea to bring her home as I’m thinking about safety, and germs, and learning how to bond with my daughter. So I made a comment to everyone in the house that everyone can stay until I bring my daughter home but after that I don’t want AS MANY people to be here. And they flipped out and apparently I ruined the family because of my concerns for when I bring my newborn home. AM I WRONG??????