Need your advice girls before my friendship is ruined

G

Me and a friend have been close friends for over ten years and her partners is old friends with my ex too, me and my ex matched them together. Me and my ex split 3 years ago and have a son together, he doesn’t have the best past history as he’s had many of fall outs with his friend (my friends partner) anyways, they got married two weeks ago and she told me I wasn’t bridesmaid and he wasn’t a groomsman as it wasn’t fair if they made one without the other. When I got to my friends wedding he was a groomsman, it really upset me as I consider myself close to her and she’s always made out she was never keen on my ex because he wasn’t the best partner to me. I have not said anything but I left the wedding when it finished and I have not been in touch with her since nor have I liked or commented on any wedding pictures she’s posted on fb, we usually talk every other day too, so she’s not messaged me either. I don’t want no drama I’ve just distanced myself from her as I was really sad by this. Does anyone agree with me or am I being petty? Opinions please xx