ectopic or early?

t

so i just went to a clinic to get an ultrasound at what i thought would be my 8 week visit. this is the only picture they gave me

this was taken abdominally and they chatted and told me to go to the bathroom and come back and they’d do a different kind. so they did and they concluded i go to another doctor because they couldn’t see anything in the uterus but they thought it could maybe be ectopic. so i cried and i called my husband who’s in the military and just left for a month on monday.. well i was halfway home when they called me and told me their medical director walked in the door right when i left and to come back if i wanted to. they did the same abdominal and transvaginal ultrasounds and he gave me these to give to the ER. they don’t know if i’m early enough to where they can’t see it, which i’d be 5 weeks if i’m not 8 and they said their ultrasounds wouldn’t pick up OR it’s ectopic but i probably have a cyst on one of my ovaries anyways. i’ve seen posts where some women on here have went in for ultrasounds and came out and they said they had cysts and what not and i know some women probably have had experiences with ectopic. they wanted me to go to the ER to be able to get surgery or take pills to “absorb” the baby. their urine test was positive, but like what the heck! i’m really scared and i work all the rest of the week, today was my only day off and i spent it all day at the clinic, they tell me not to wait as it could be dangerous but what if they’re wrong? what if it’s just early?

i know you guys aren’t ultrasound techs because i know IM NOT. but maybe anyone with similar experiences? anything would help calm my mind. thanks 😔 this would be my first and my husband and i were so excited

bottom 3 are transvaginal u/s